We are big believers in small classes, so we limit each class to ten students. Our small student-to-teacher ratio benefits everyone:
* Students talk and participate more in class.
* Teachers have ample time to give every student individual attention.
* Students get the support they need in areas that they struggle and can progress at their own rate.
* Teachers can better connect with their students and understand their strengths and weaknesses.
* Students aren’t distracted by loud, overcrowded classrooms — fewer distractions means more instruction.
Research shows that students in smaller classes perform better in all subjects and on all assessments when compared to their peers in larger classes. Reducing class size influences socioeconomic factors, including earning potential, improved citizenship, and decreased crime and welfare dependence.
Our yearly summer camp offers students a break from the curriculum of the regular school year. We engage the children through weekly themes, field trips, onsite events, special lunches, as well as fun contests and spirit days. We also devote a portion of each day to academic review so our campers do not forget all they learned over the course of the school year.
We offer full-day or morning-only programs. Campers do not need to attend our school during the academic year in order to participate in our fun-filled summer program.